Global Talent Visa
The Global Talent Independent Visa Program allows individuals with an internationally recognised record of achievement in target industries to migrate permanently to Australia.
The GTI program is a streamlined pathway for highly skilled candidates in specific industry sectors. You must be able to attract an annual salary that is at least the Fair Work High Income Threshold of AUD153,600 (this figure is adjusted annually on 1 July) in one of the following industry sectors:
- Agricultural Technology (AgTech)
- Financial Technology (FinTech)
- Cyber Security
- Medical Technology (MedTech)
- Space and Advanced Manufacturing
- Energy and Mining Technology
- Quantum Information, Advanced Digital, Data Science and ICT
Global Talent Visa Requirements
GTI visa program applicants must:
- be nominated by a nationally recognised Australian Citizen, permanent resident, or eligible New Zealand citizen or Australian organization /business in your field, endorsing your achievements and international standing
- have an internationally recognised record of exceptional and outstanding achievement in a profession or academia and research, and are still prominent in that field.
- be an asset to the Australian community
- if you are under 18 or over 55 years of age, you must demonstrate that you would be of exceptional benefit to the Australian community
- have no difficulty in obtaining employment in Australia or establishing yourself independently in your field
- meet the health and character requirements
Book a Consultation
Consult with a qualified Registered Migration Agent to be sure you are making the best decisions for your circumstances. Please book an appointment to discuss your Australian visa application with a Registered Migration Agent.