Update on WA RCB Certification, new interim WASMOL
UPDATE ON WA RCB CERTIFICATION
Skilled Migration Western Australia has announced the following:
New applications to certify positions for the RSMS nominations are being accepted for the following regions in WA:
NEW INTERIM WA SKILLED MIGRATION OCCUPATION LIST (WASMOL)
- New applications for the State Nominated Migration Program are now being accepted with an interim WASMOL targeting those occupations which are of a specialist nature and have compelling evidence of unmet demand at a State level.
- The WASMOL has been simplified into one list. Occupations on the list do not relate to any specific vacancies and identify occupations that are considered a priority for Western Australia.
- A new list will be operational in late May 2017.
- All applications received prior to the suspension of the current program on 13 March 2017 will be processed according to the criterion in effect prior to this date.
- Invitations issued to intending migrants before 13 March will be honoured by the WA government and their applications processed.
- Applicants who have an occupation on the interim WASMOL may be eligible for WA State nomination using Subclass 190 or Subclass 489 Australian visas.